Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When Your Ways Please The Lord

Calvary Christian Center
G-12 Administration – Life Notes
Pastor: Phillip G. Goudeaux
January 15, 2012
“When Your Ways Please the Lord”

John 8:20 Proverbs 16:7 1 John 3:22



• This is the year I will not be denied – Ears to hear and heart to receive

• Jesus said, “I always do the thing that please Him” (God)

• If you want to tap into the blessings, favor , and breakthrough -- Then tap into pleasing God

• You need to take time for people who want to please God – But give no time to those who only want to please themselves

• When are you really going to commit your life to pleasing God?

• You need your enemies to be at peace with you – There are some real enemies out there

• Sickness is an enemy - Depression is a real enemy - Want, lack and pain is your enemy

• When your ways please the Lord - He will make even your enemies to be at peace with you

• This is going to be the biggest and best year of your life because - You stop living for you and started living for God

• You should say; “God I want to please you more than anything” “This is the year I live for you”

• I degree and declare, this is a breakthrough anointing and glorious outpouring of rain in the lives of those who are pleasing God

• God wants to fellowship with you and change everything in your life for the better

• You must make up your mind that you will please God no matter what

• You will stop living for yourself and live for God – Everything belongs to God

• You are not your own - He is supreme – God is the owner – He owns it all

• Stop walking the fence – Stop walking in the grey area – It’s time to please God

• It’s time to let your life shine – When your ways please God - Your enemies will be peaceable

• You should say: “God, I’m through living for me” - “I am going to start living for you “

• Then God will say: “Ok , I’m going to deal with some of your enemies”

• Make the commitment to please God – Not me, but you that lives in me
• God will bless you for your obedience – Giving to God all that is His – Tithes and offering
• He will take care of you - When you get rid of the welfare mentally
• God says: “If your ways please me, then I will give you whatever you ask me for”

No comments:

Post a Comment