- Open in Prayer
- Prayer of Three
29: For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.
• There is a shift taking place in the church. God is blessing His people through consecration.
• Consecration means we are devoted, dedicated, and giving it all to Him.
• There are different times that God calls for consecration to receive blessings.
I Chronicles 29:5
5: The gold for things of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and for all manner of work to be made by the hands of artificers. And who then is willing to consecrate his service this day unto the LORD?
• When God built the temple, everything was dedicated to Him.
26: My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
• God wants our hearts. We have to give our hearts to Him.
• We have a choice where our heart goes.
• The heart and attitude of the heart go together.
20: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
• The measure of the heart given will determine your blessings.
• How much of our hearts have we given to God?
• We need our hearts to be in line with God.
• The measure of your heart given will determine your destiny.
• The measure of your heart given will determine your blessings.
• God is only held back by the amount of our heart we give Him.
• Everything is targeted at our hearts: music, videos, movies, books, etc.
• Where your heart is – your treasures are.
• God wants us to learn from each other.
1: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
• Beseech means to beg, plead, to cry out.
• Brethren means, he is speaking to the saints, not to heathens.
• Present means to yield to your heart.
• Sacrifice is what God demands.
• God made a sacrifice when He gave his Son.
• Abraham had to pass the test. He had to: 1) leave his father; 2) believe God was going to bless him with a child, and 3) when Isaac was between 18 to 21 years old, God told Abraham to sacrifice Isaac.
• Sacrifice demands for us to give up something we love for something that is greater.
• People want a blessing without sacrifice.
• God wants us to sacrifice to bring the next level of prosperity. It is the order of God.
• Many want the next level of blessings without the next level of sacrifice.
• Our flesh doesn’t like sacrifice, our soul doesn’t like sacrifice, and even sometimes, our spirit-man will fight against sacrifice.
I Kings 17:9
9Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
• The widow woman was in a major recession.
• God sent the man of God to bring her out of her crisis, but it was not going to happen without sacrifice on her part.
• The water did not cost her anything.
• The cake did cost and it was a sacrifice.
• Sacrifice is another form of consecration.
• In order to get to where we want to go, it requires sacrifice.
• God brought a supernatural blessing to the widow woman.
• Some people never get the greater blessing because they don’t understand sacrifice.
• Our first sacrifice to God is ourselves.
II Timothy 2:21
21: If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
• If you ever want to look for an excuse you will find one.
• We don’t become a vessel of honor until we consecrate, sacrifice, and become meet for the Master’s use.
Ask for Prayer Requests Receive Offering Close in Prayer