Wednesday, March 9, 2011

G12 Life Group Notes– March 06, 2011–6:30 a.m. Pastor Goudeaux__
Open in Prayer Song Testimonies Prayer of Three
Witnessing Receive Offering



Manifesting The Spirit of Boldness - Courage: Bravery: Confidence


Ephesians 6:19, 20
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel. 20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

• Demonstrate boldness about the mysteries of the word


Acts 6:10
10And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

• You need to practice more soul winning strategies
• You may be the last witness for the lost


Ephesians 3:12
12In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

• The will to win is important
• Preparation is vital


II Corinthians 7:4
4Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

• You need to be bold in your speech

I Peter 5:5, 6
5Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

• You must have a proper attitude
• You must do things in the order that God has set
• Humbleness is an act performed by you
• God does not humble you



Ask for Prayer Requests Close in Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment